On August 8,2006, Ministry of Health , Labor and Welfare published a new asbestos control low「kiankahatu」no. 0828001 “ Methods of analysis of the asbestos content in a natural mineral”. And it had been enforced on September 1 the same year.
We surely analyze and confirm the talc ore and talc products by products rot numbers if it contains asbestos 0.1% or less by weight based on the law using most sophisticated instruments.So, the customers are using our safe talc products at ease
Methods of analysis of the asbestos content in talc.
- x-ray diffractometer : the instrument from PANAlytical firm Multipurpose x-ray diffractometer empyrean
- Standard testing materials containing asbestos for talc ： Standard test materials from Japan working circumstances measurement association
. Talc standard test material(containing 0.5%tromolite) JAWE1112
. Talc standard test material(containing 0.8%chrysolite)JAWE1212
- Analysis procedure : a. measuring conditions for x-ray diffractometer
. Measuring scope (2θ) : tromolite 10-11°（around 10.4°）
chrysolite 11-13°（around 12.1°）or 23-26°（around 24.3°）
. Tube voltage and electric current : 40kV, 30mA
. Counter negative pole : Cu
. Mono coloring : Ni filter
. Detector : semiconductor detector
. slit system : using auto variable slit (irradiation width: 15mmfixed)
. Gonio meter scanning speed : 1/8°
. full scale : auto scale
- Method of measurement : based on the methods of analysis from [Kianka] no.0828001
- The way of Judgment : As the result of measurement ,if diffract line is not found or under the diffract line strength of the test materials , it is judged that testing talc’s asbestos does not go over 0.1% weigh.